Sunday 26 November 2017

Writtle nets.

This evening Joe and I drove over to Writtle and had a net. Joe wanted to bowl so he had 30 balls which I faced. I did okay - he got me Three times - one a very full Yorker and another a nick outside of off driving at the ball, the 3rd one a knuckle ball which I played through because it was so slow that hit middle. His Yorkers were good, very accurate and bowled at will and that's without any recent practice. He said though that he was knackered.

I had a bowl and got him loads of times, although wholly reliant on other people catching the ball e.g a keeper. I got him out of his crease at least 3 times and he'd have miss-hit balls to mid-off, cover and square-leg. This miss-hits were off of the straight balls for the most part, so they look like a promising aspect of my bowling.

Nice to get in the nets given the recent high-blood pressure situation - felt okay and over the weekend the readings have been reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment