Friday 24 November 2017

Plotting

Doctors today... The hospital hadn't forwarded the results of my tests, so my Doctor couldn't say much. Another test for blood pressure and as a result the dose to be doubled. I handed over a urine sample and the Doctor said he'd contact me next Wednesday.

He called me later in the day and said that I should go into the Dr's as frequently as possible and measure my blood pressure levels. I mentioned that I had one of the machines at home as my mate had given me his one. The Doc said to measure twice a day having rested for 15 mins and plot the results and let him know them on a regular basis.

The readings fluctuate quite a lot and there's no real rise or fall, but this is just a week in. I wont be going to nets again this weekend, not sure what the protocols are with regards sports and high blood pressure and besides I don't feel like it - feel rough... as though I'm coming out of having flu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment