Wednesday 11 September 2019

Recovery

Still not had a date for the MRI scan on my knee, but generally it's feeling better. The weather was fine tonight and I went out to the Paddock  and had a bowl. A couple of nights ago I bowled 7 deliveries off of a 9 x step run-up and suffered no consequences. Tonight I was over there for about 30 mins bowling as in the video link above, but I also bowled 21 consecutive deliveries off of the 9 x step run-up and again no consequence. I'll have another go in a few days time. I might even get the video out.

12/9/19 A couple of nights later I had another bowl and this time I bowled 28 balls consecutively and that's gone okay as well. So the prospect for recovery does look hopeful. I did notice the following morning a slight soreness - sense of being used. I'll need to watch that and see if that's significant in anyway.

15/9/19 - Good day to day - eventually drew the Ashes with a good game. The weather is fantastic - hot 26 degrees and sunny and I've bowled 48 balls back to back today with no ill affect. Looks and feels promising. Double click on the image below to see the progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment