Thursday 9 August 2018

Another blog!

One of my posts on what I consider to be my main blog these days has gone mental with regards to how many hits it receives just recently. The blog was only started a year or so ago when I realised that I wasn't going to stick with my website and decided that I needed a blog more in the format of the website.

The website was an experiment which I always felt might fail because it was going to cost money and in the meantime while it was up I couldn't figure out how to monetize it in order at least to cover my costs. So at the end of the 2 year period I scrapped it in favour of the new blog here...

http://wristspinbowling.blogspot.com/

For the most part it's still an on-going project where I'm trying to collate all the best bits of my old blog which has the weird and not obvious name of www.mpafirsteleven.blogspot.co.uk

The new blog though had a feature which I started on the website... articles about the batsmen I face with plans and diagrams for field settings. This individual post on its own is massively successful...

Probably one of the most successful post ever and I can't be sure why? What I do know is that it's endorsed by Stuart MacGill because he +'s it on Google which is massively helpful and very much appreciated. But I think more than that it's the images of the field settings and the plans.

But this month I've realised that I need to update these batsmen each time I meet them in the games and add more data and I really that to do this in just one post is going to make the individual post too big and cumbersome to navigate especially if are from my region and you use it. So a separate blog has been started today dedicated to this aspect of wrist-spinning with each of the batsmen with their dedicated pages that can be updated year on year. 

That can be found here. 
Hopefully people will be able to negotiate the batsman via the side-bar facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment