Sunday 15 April 2018

Some rain for the Paddock

Easter has been cold and grey and thankfully I've been up to my neck in DIY, so the weather has been good for doing DIY. It would have really p*****d me off if had been sunny!

It's rained a bit so the paddock preparation is coming along okay. I went over and had another roll today as we had a dry day today. Despite the rain - I think because there's been so little in the way of warmth and sunshine the grass shoots have yet to come through. There's a small patch that's been repaired in the middle of the space and that's got a few shoots, but that's in area that sees the most light.

.Not getting out has mean that I've been able to do some work on the Leg-Break page of my blog, added some links including one with Warne Practicing in the nets with Terry Jenner in attendance.

Tonight I've transferred the bowling accuracy page over from the now defunct website to the blog and that's here if you want to have a look... http://wristspinbowling.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/spin-bowling-line-length-and-accuracy.html

Paddock's currently looking like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment