Friday 6 April 2018

Been doing some work on my Leg-Break basics page

On the other blog - www.wristspinbowling.blogspot.co.uk I've been working on the Leg-Break page, have a look - double click on the image below...


Comments with regards to content are encouraged - leave your comments below...

Cycling cardio - went out on the bike again today and timed it more accurately. Yesterday I did it in about 13-15 minutes. Today with 13 minutes in mind as a target I went a minute better got it down to 12 mins, so I'm quite happy with that.

Yesterday I read an article on-line about Statins which I've been advised to take because of my high blood pressure. The interesting thing I picked up from this is the blokes reduction in eating bread and sugar. The sugar thing I'm already doing and to some extent the bread as well, but I'm going to make more of a concerted effort to reduce both bread and sugar over the coming months. I'm also going to try and eat more Garlic and Ginger which are good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment